Sunday, December 18, 2011

Peppermint Brownies

I made something similar a while back when I worked and over the years I've lost my recipe on how to make this actually. So, I experimented this weekend using Peppermint Candies (I think the old recipe I used York Peppermint Patties).

Photobucket
Peppermint Brownies

Ingredients:
1 Box of Brownie Mix
1 Bag of Peppermints
Water
Oil
Eggs

Directions:
1. Make Brownie mix as directed on the box using the water, oil, and eggs.
2. Crush Peppermint Candies
Photobucket
3. Add 3/4 of the canides to your batter.
Photobucket
4. Add to baking pan and top with remaining candies.
Photobucket
5. Bake and let cool. When ready to eat cut a square and add a scoop of ice cream. YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...