Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.) I think cursive is beautiful and I use it in letters or journaling, but with every day correspondence I use capital print letters. It's clear for people to read and I don't get questioned about what I wrote. Do I think it should still be taught? Yes, I think anymore people are getting so lazy. They rely to much on computers and the fact that they rarely write anything by hand anymore. 

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone? I keep my info in my iPhone. I even have a grocery app that will allow me to scan the barcode of a product and enter the stores pricing for that product so that when I need to go I know the amount I will be spending. I also use another app that links all of our calendars up so everyone gets an e-mail once a week letting them know what appointments or events we are scheduled to go to.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe) My FreeAgent drive, my cell phone, and my Canon Camera. All our important documents (passports, citizenship papers, birth certificates, and marriage license) are in a fire-proof safe.

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person? I used to be a city mouse even though I didn't care much for the night life or going out all the time. I like to be home, curled up on the couch with a glass of wine and a good book. I live on 5.6 acres now with a husband, two boys, two dogs, three ducks, 41 chickens/roosters, two sheep, a bull, a cow and a bull calf. I mow the lawn on a John Deere tractor, I mend fences, and wear cowboy boots. Yeah, I'd say I'm a country girl through and through.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? Hmmmmmm....I'm not a reality TV show watcher, because really, it's not REAL. Everything is so done over and over again to get the perfect shot. So, that being said...YARD CRASHERS off of HGTV. I would love for someone to come and do an awesome backyard area for my family (we spend A LOT of time outside). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...