Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where to go? Where to go?

So Monday night Raul looked at me and says, "I think we should use some of our tax return next year to go on vacation." Ooooohhhhhhhh....Vacatttttttttttttttion!!! So at dinner last night I asked him "Are we talking VACATION? or Family Trip?" Turns out family trip. So I'm trying to decide where to go for a family trip that can be somewhat relaxing with a 3.5yr old and a 16mth old (that's how old they will be in May...not that we will go in May exactly).
I have come up with two different options: Going to a Beaches Resort in Jamaica or doing a Disney Cruise for 3-5 days.
So, if you have any experience with either please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...