Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Time!!!

I've been slacking. I've been wanting to get back into my routine of running and exercise videos. I've put it off with every excuse in the book...we're moving, we live in an RV, it's too hot, I'm pregnant, I just had a baby, he's to young, etc, etc, etc. I'm done...it's time to get going.
Let's just say I have my reasons for waiting. Yes, I did just have a baby four months ago. I had a c-section so I did need to hold off to make sure I did indeed heal properly. Next, I needed to wait until Matthew is old enough to sit up on his side of the jogging stroller, and then the main one...I needed to get my milk production regulated so I wasn't so engorged and it hurt to run. Well, we are there. Starting on June 4th I will begin the Couch to 5K program. If you are interested in joining me please take a look at the C25K program page I have and wait for my post, then add a comment telling me how you did. I have found the Couch to 5K app on the iPhone is awesome. It is brown and looks like the following:
So, join me in my endeavor to finish the plan in nine weeks and then I will be running the Susan G. Komen 5K in November.
Since running is only every other day with this program I will be incorporating videos into my routine. I will mix it up with the following two DVD's to add extra. I plan to get myself into pre-baby, pre-marriage shape this year.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful blog. Clean Neat. Organized. It is a pleasure to visit and I especially enjoy the thoughtful quotes that essentially present your deeply held beliefs about Life, Love and Family. This is a blog that one can visit and leave with a smile and a good feeling. Wil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...