Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Question Friday

So while browsing around I came across this blog that hosts these five questions. I obviously won't be doing this every Friday since some questions I just can not answer at all, but these are fun and a simple way to get to know me


1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
No, I really wish we did, but nope. Usually Raul is taking Joshua to our room to get him to go to sleep, while I am in the playroom, on the rocker, nursing Matthew to sleep. Before children we did most nights. Friday or Saturday nights Raul would usually stay up to watch TV and I prefer to go to bed.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
Growing up I always said none. Then I met and married Raul...he had a goatee and mustache. Three years after we got married he came out of the bathroom and and had shaved off his goatee and just had his mustache. I loved it. On occasion over the years he's grown it back and shaved it off and repeated the process. Almost like me growing my hair out to cut it off and repeat.
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
That's a hard one since we don't really take vacations much, but the worst was probably our 3rd wedding anniversary. It was supposed to be perfect. We had 6 row seats at the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game and we spent the weekend in Dallas. After the game I called my family so excited and hoped that maybe someone had seen us on TV. No one answered their phones. Later that night I got a call from my older sister saying that my parents had been in a motorcycle accident and that my dad was in the hospital in an induced coma. We were told to just enjoy our weekend. We tried...we have some great memories, but my parents were always on my mind. They are both well and alive today so all ended well.
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
The first blog I ever followed was $5 Dinners. To this day I am always grabbing recipes and using a lot of her techniques to try and stretch my grocery/food budget as far as possible.
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

Yes, I love to go. I don't care much for roller coaster rides, but if they spin I am there. I love the spinning rides. I now have two boys and I am sure as they get older we will spend a great deal of time at Six Flags in San Antonio on Summer vacations and I'll probably have to muster up the guts to ride the roller coasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...