1 can pizza dough (can be found near the biscuits section at the store)
1 can refried beans
1 lb ground beef/turkey
2 cups shredded cheese - Mexican blend
1 can sliced olives
1 roma tomato
1 onion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Open pizza dough and spread over greased cookie sheet. Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Brown ground beef/turkey and onions, drain.
4. Heat up refried beans and spread over warm pizza dough.
5. Add ground beef/turkey, onions ontop. Then sprinkle with cheese, olives, tomato, lettuce and more cheese.
6. Bake again for about 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
7. Remove from oven and cut and serve. We cut ours into 8 squares.
8. Add sour cream and guacamole if desired.