Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Office

Here is a glimpse of my office spot. It got a bit of a remake today from one of my co-workers. I'm a little OCD about things and the cords running all over my desk has been eating at me for a while now, but there wasn't a solution and believe me I'd tried to find one. Then I walked by another co-workers desk and had to turn around to do a double take...I wanted that set up. The computers where out on the side and the cords were all tied up and hidden away.
Now I think I just need a plant or two to adorn the desk or flowers...yeah, flowers would be good. I'd take a delivery of flowers anyday.
Before
After
The Whole Space (I sit on the right side)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...