Fresh Strawberry Upside Down Cake
2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
1 box (6oz) of strawberry flavored gelatin
3 cups miniture marshmellows
1 box yellow cake mix + ingredients on box
1. Crush the strawberries and place on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle with gelatin powder
2. Pour marshmellows over the top
3. Prepare your cake batter as indicated on the box and pour over the strawberries and marshmellows.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let sit for about 15 minutes before turning over onto serving tray. Can be served warm or chilled with a dallop of cool whip ontop.