I did adapt it by cutting the seasoning in half and adding an onion. It was really good and a keeper for sure. It is a chili, but if you use a slotted spoon you could easily adapt it into taco fillings.
Chicken Taco Chili
1 can black beans (I make mine from dry and have them frozen in the freezer...2 cups)
1 can kidney beans (I make mine from dry and have them frozen in the freezer...2 cups)
1 can corn
16oz tomato sauce
28oz diced tomatoes
1/2 Tbsp taco seasoning
1/2 Tbsp chili powder
5 chicken breasts (3 of mine were small and 2 were large)
1. Spray your crockpot with cooking spray (believe me...it will make clean up a breeze)
2. Place chicken breasts in pot (I use frozen ones)
3. Cover with beans, corn, seasoning, onion, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
5. Remove the chicken and shred...return to pot and serve.
This is addicting in such a way that I have eaten leftovers of it for three days in a row and could still eat more.