Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nine Years


Raul,

I don't think there are really enough words to express how much I love and need you in my life. I married my best friend nine years ago. We've been through so much and are still going strong.
You are an amazing father to our beautiful children and I love how I always get a kiss good-bye in the morning...even if it is at 4:00am...and I get a kiss when you come home...again, even if it is after the boys get theirs. I breathe a sigh of relief when I can hear your truck come down the road at the end of the day.
I am so genuinely happy to have you in my life and can not wait for the many more years to come so I can continue to spend the days and nights by your side being a compliment to you.
I love you.

Your Loving Wife,
Chavon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...