Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Use For Old Creamer Containers

So we go through coffee creamer in the house like crazy. I've been saving the containers and cleaning them out and letting them dry really well for about a week or more. Then I start filling them with things that I could use an easy pour spout for. Right now, I love the Cheerios in them because the boys love to eat them and I can just grab this from the counter or table and pour them onto the coffee table for them to eat up.

The containers...the first still has creamer in it...then Cheerios, then my Hot Chocolate Marshmallows.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chavon,

    I enjoyed reading your blog! Thank you for coming to visit ours!

    Wishing you all the best!

    Skinny Lane Farm (Mike and Bekki)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...