Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Our Farmiversary

A year ago today we left our house in Kyle and moved out here to the land. It's amazing how quickly the year has gone by and how much things have changed in that year. We went from living in a 250sq ft RV to a 1200sq ft manufactured home. We added Matthew to the family and life has been wonderful.

While the move was not the easiest I think it has brought us all a lot closer and made us more appreciative of what we have instead of what we may want. For instance, I am baking a lot more now and cooking from scratch. Looking forward to harvesting the vegetables from the garden this year and seeing what I can make from most of them.

Anyway, I hope to keep up with all the updates and stuff for the family here and of course keep up with Joshua and Matthew's websites as well. I've also started another website for my hopes to open a business cooking with our produce here on the farm and selling it at the farmer's market or even directly from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...