Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Boys Wall Hangings

My older sister made these beautiful wall hangings for the boys last year. On the back she put tabs so they could be hung up without putting nails through them. They worked for a while, but the weight of the blankets pulled them down. So...I had to think...how am I going to get these back up on the walls? Then I thought about the Artwork Display I did for the boys artwork and I figured I could do the same thing and it worked out wonderfully.
I painted two yard sticks in colors to match the hangings and put them on the wall.
Then I painted clothespins in coordinating colors and hot glued them to the yard stick.
Then I hung up the hangings...it turned out amazing. Don't you think?
My sister did an awesome job, don't you think? She also has an Etsy shop for her awesome custom jewelry...RainySummerDesigns...go check out her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...