Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Garden Fail

So we failed miserably at our garden this year and will be changing it up this next year. So after Fall harvest (when all the food that did grow is picked) we will be doing the garden over with raised beds. This is how I want the garden to look (this is my older sister, Summer's, garden in Washington).
Not only will it be neater, but I'll be able to get in there and weed or plant just the way I want while watching the boys play in the yard. We won't have to invest in a rotatiller and I can actually tell you what we are growing in there.
So far in our garden this year we have gotten two large zucchini, two squash, two cantaloupe, and eight watermelon (one of which is an orange one).
Cantaloupe
 Zucchini
 Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...