1. What is your current favorite tv show? I'm not sure if I have a current favorite TV show. I have many that I DVR to watch while my boys nap. I love the Law & Order shows (ALL of them), Criminal Minds, CSI (ALL of them), White Collar, Covert Affairs, and a new one Suits.
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got? Well, at the time they don't seem to be the worst haircut. I tend to chop my hair off when I am feeling depressed or feeling like a change will make things easier. Let's just say that most of them I regret within minutes of leaving the salon or the very next day.
I like this picture taken in 2009, but I just don't feel really short hair goes well for my self-esteem. I don't feel pretty or feminine with super short hair. Some women are able to rock such short hair, but for me I doesn't help my already strange mood in which made me chop it all off.
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? Not quite sure on this one other than maybe riding around on a skateboard, which in turn gave me this wonderful scar on my chin...hardly noticeable unless I really point it out and lift my chin up for you to see it.
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips? I watch FreeFunInAustin.com like a hawk to see what ideas she has listed. I love that she has found and listed 20 FREE splash pads around Austin for me to take my water loving toddler to.
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly? NO!!! I honestly HATE driving. Even when I am driving and not a passenger I get carsick. Not "throw-up all over" carsick, but nauseous and clammy hands. I used to be really bad growing up, but not is manageable. Then again...would you make a cross country drive with a 2.5 year old and a 5 month old? Yeah, I thought not.