Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Have You Seen This Sister?

Photobucket
You know the one I'm talking about. She's the one that shows up by herself and brings her children with her. Yep, this picture looks like me when I go to the meetings, while most of the time Raul is with me lately he's had things to do that keep him from joining us. I am grateful for the loving brothers and sisters in our congregation. One of the elders has taken Joshua under his wing when it comes to keeping him from running willy nilly all over the stage. Just this past Sunday he taught Joshua that he could sit on the edge of the stage, but couldn't run all over it. So, there this older brother sat...on the edge of the stage with my two year old sitting so wonderfully next to him. Many sisters have helped with watching Joshua during the meeting so that I can go to the back and nurse Matthew or change his diaper and the same goes for when I need to go back and change Joshua's diaper. I am extremely humbled in the fact that Jehovah has given me the strength to keep going, when it would be so easy to say, "I'm tired" or "It's too hard to go with the kids by myself". I love that the brothers and sisters have given me the support to keep coming even though at times I feel that my children are more of a distraction that anything else, but I know that in time they will be the children that sit through the meeting paying attention with their notebooks divided into four sections with four key words to listen for during the talks and tallying up how many times they were said. The children that give answers at the meetings and later give their own talks. In the mean time I will continue to do my best to teach them well and hope that I have done my job correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...