Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's Get Physical!!!

For some reason that song always pops into my head when I think about exercising. I am trying to start off slow since I just had Matthew three weeks ago and I had a c-section I can't jump to fast into it so I plan to start with walks. I'll pack the boys up in the car, drive down to the park (it's farther than a five minute walk...on a street with no sidewalks), and start walking around the park for a little bit before letting Joshua out of the stroller to play.

I look forward to being able to run again. I loved the runner's high I would get when I was running before we moved. I need to start my Couch 2 5K training program again from the beginning since it's been almost a year since I have done any running other than after Joshua.

In the meantime I am trying to watch what I eat and keep as active as possible with both the boys. You can see on our Dates and Countdowns page that I have a ticker of my weight loss goal as well as the 5K's I plan to run. I am pleased to announce that I have lost 17 pounds since having Matthew three weeks ago. I'm sure you can say well, yeah, you just had a baby, but really for the first ten days after having him I weighed either what I did the day before having him or more. So really just by having him I didn't lose any weight.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...