Today's recipe is really easy and very yummy.
Stuffed Pancake Cupcakes
3 cups Pancake Mix
1.5 cups Milk
9 oz Cherry Pie Filling (or flavor of your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Generously coat the bottom and sides of a 12-muffin tin with butter.
3. Stir pancake mix, milk, and eggs until blended.
4. Fill each cup in the muffin tin half-way.
5. Add 2 TBSP of pie filling to the middle of each muffin, then cover with the remaining pancake mix.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from muffin tin and allow to cool.
8. When cool place in gallon freezer bags and freeze.
1. You can eat warm out of the oven.
2. Warm in microwave 1-2 minutes or until heated through and enjoy.