Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Vacation

Here are a few pictures of all of us on the trip this past week in Cannon Beach, OR. We had a very nice week especially watching Joshua fall in love with the sand. It was an awesome week of shopping, eating, playing, and sight seeing. I hadn't seen my older sister and her husband since Joshua was 3mths old and my little sister and her husband in five years so it was nice to see them again.
Maybe in 2012 we will plan another trip...I know places like South Padre Island and Grand Canyon have been thrown around quite a bit. Even a trip to the East Coast...Maine or Florida (to Disney World) for the kids (big and small). I guess we'll see how everyone is doing physically and financially when January 2012 starts so we can make our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...