Monday, August 16, 2010

2010 District Convention

We had our District Convention this past weekend. It was very nice and quite a wonderful time was had by all. I love how Jehovah always provides the proper spiritual food at the exact time that it is needed. I know I had a lot to think about and a lot of different things in my life to change from this point on.

We are already looking forward to next years. It was nice to see some of the friends from our old hall North San Marcos Congregation. With over 6,000 people in attendance that was always a good thing. Joshua did amazingly well and even liked to sing along with the songs. He loved to color on his notebook and flip through his My Book of Bible Stories.

After we left on Sunday I realized that we hadn't gotten a family picture the whole weekend. I was a bit bummed about that, but such is life, so here are a couple pictures of Joshua and Raul at the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...