Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Plan

We've decided on the home that we will be getting. It is the San Angelo model. We are trying to see if we can get it sooner by going with the $0 down option by owning our land, but it is looking like we will need to come up with a deposit (which we can't pull together until September). Once all the paperwork is signed and everything is cleared with the bank (about two weeks) we will have the house delivered and set up on the land within three weeks.

We liked this floor plan because we can gate off the den and make it a playroom for the kiddos. I have already planned out how I will set it all up even. It is going to be so amazing. I can not wait to get it. I also LOVE the garden tub in the master bath...I have missed being able to soak in a hot bath with a book for a couple of hours. I need to take advantage of that while we only have one kid for Raul to run around after.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving us a message. We like to hear from our fans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...